End of the World or Rapture Party Day 2021 is on Friday, May 21, 2021: Songs for an End of the World theme party?
Friday, May 21, 2021 is End of the World or Rapture Party Day 2021. Jesus Return is very near Prophecies of Revelations 6 have been fulfilled in the 20th century.
LOL, the first song I thought of was the REM one!
For some reason Disturbia by Rihanna comes to mind, a bit creepy, makes me think of a Zombie Apocalypse Please by Muse (love this song!) but it's not as upbeat as It's the End of the World as We Know It, but not a slow song at all.
99 Red Balloons by Nena, if you listen to the lyrics she sings about the end of the world ("Now it's all over and I'm standing pretty, in this dust that was a city" and "If I could find a souvenir, just to prove the world was here")
Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
The End by the Doors
I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
Live for Today by Natalie Grant
I also think of Stairway to Heaven and Highway to Hell, maybe because they have to do with the afterlife & death
I also think of Hotel California for some reason, kind of creepy and doom-ish too
Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park is about death too, but it's not super creepy.
This may not be what you're looking for, but When I'm Gone By Wiz Khalifa (clean version) is about enjoy life now because money and everything won't matter when you're dead
I think lots of songs by Muse (especially on their album Absolution) could work
I tried to get as many different types as I could, hope that helped! I don't know if they exactly fit your definition of PG, but none of them are incredibly race (except that Wiz song, it has a lot of bad language in it, that's why I said clean version)
PS you might want to check Youtube for song parodies that are about the end of the world like:
(however this was about the May 21st, 2011 "Judgement Day" rapture)
You can convert them the mp3 files at
Will Saturday be the end of the world? Evangelicals party like there's no tomorrow, what are your thoughts?
* 1844 - William Miller predicted Christ would return between March 21, 1843 and March 21, 1844, then revised his prediction, claiming to have miscalculated Scripture, to October 22, 1844. The realization that the predictions were incorrect resulted in a Great Disappointment. Miller's theology gave rise to the Advent movement. The Baha'is believe that Christ did return as Miller predicted in 1844, with the advent of The Báb, and numerous Miller-like prophetic predictions from many religions are given in William Sears book, Thief in The Night.
* 1914, 1918, 1925, 1942 - Dates set for the end by the Jehovah's Witnesses
* 1981 - Chuck Smith predicted that Jesus would probably return by 1981.
* 1988 - Publication of 88 Reasons why the Rapture is in 1988, by Edgar C. Whisenant.
* 1989 - Publication of The final shout: Rapture report 1989, by Edgar Whisenant. More predictions by this author appeared for 1992, 1995, and other years.
* 1992 - Korean group "Mission for the Coming Days" predicted October 28, 1992 as the date for the rapture.
* 1993 - Seven years before the year 2000. The rapture would have to start to allow for seven years of the Tribulation before the Return in 2000. Multiple predictions.
* 1994 - Pastor John Hinkle of Christ Church in Los Angeles predicted June 9, 1994. Radio evangelist Harold Camping predicted September 6, 1994.
* 2011 - Harold Camping's revised prediction has May 21, 2011 as the date of the rapture.
* 2060 - Sir Isaac Newton proposed, based upon his calculations using figures from the book of Daniel, that the Apocalypse could happen no earlier than 2060.
Is the world really going to end in 2012?
The end of the world would come as the result of the final battle between Satan and Christ Jesus. Satan and his angels would be released from their prison after the millennium reign of Christ Jesus. The millennium will start on 2023, that will be 7 years after the 2nd coming of Christ Jesus on 2016. The 2nd coming would be 7 years after the rise of the Antichrist and the midst of the week as per Daniel prophecy will be 12/21/2012, the fall of Babylon, the destruction of Iran nuclear sites. It will not be the end but the start of the day of tribulations and the unveiling of the Antichrist, his colors as a Muslim and the Islamization of the whole world. The rapture will be the day before the end of the Mayan Calendar and the left-behind trinitarians will be ordered to convert or get a 666 tattoo for being a pope follower or be hunted and killed. Those who were gathered together with Christ will come back after 1260 days to save Israel from the war of Armageddon. Just like the Halloween before the flood on November 1st, 2348 BC, there would be parties around the world during the rapture. This time, it would not be water but fire.