First Foot Day 2018 is on Monday, January 1, 2018: foot painfew days i've been suffering foot pain .?
Monday, January 1, 2018 is First Foot Day 2018. First foot day First Foot Day is the First
Foot pain can be due to whole number of reasons, so the question is not easy to answer without knowing:
- What part of your foot does it hurt?
- Is it in both feet?
- Is the pain continuous or intermittent?
- Is there a specific time of day when it occurs most (e.g. just after getting up?)
- Are there any specific activities that may lead to foot pain (e.g. jogging, running, standing for long periods, etc.)
Please read links below for more information on foot pain.
Insoles for on feet all day?
I am sorry that you have pain that is bothering you during your job.
In order to help you, I need some additional information, the pain / soreness you suffer from is probably because of your foot "type"- Please answer these questions for a proper diagnostic of your condition:
1) Do you have pain in your feet after a night sleep?
2) Does the pain go away after resting?
3) Does it also hurt when you are not standing/walking?
4) Do you have high or low arches in you feet?
5) What kind of shoes you usually wear (day to day)?
6) Where exactly is the pain located in your feet?
7) Is it sensitive to the touch?
8) Did you start any sports activity lately?
9) Do you stand on hard/tile floors at work?
10) Is there any redness or swelling?
Here are some suggestions for things you can do right now.
* Ice your feet at least 4 times a day - You can roll a frozen bottle on the floor with your foot.
* Buy Dr. Scholls insoles or other similar insoles to wear in your shoes - these can help a lot
* Stretch your legs and feet before activity or before getting out of bed in the morning.
* Avoid wearing "cheap" shoes like flip flops - they provide no support for your arches.
* Try and get a soft carpet to stand on at work and try to sit down whenever you can.
* Take breaks often and massage your feet
Again, if you can answer my questions above I will be able to help you further.
You can write to me directly if you prefer, my email is in my profile.
On her feet all day?
I don't know of any particular homemade thingy, but I do have ideas of something you could do.
There are several foot products out there such has lotions that are very good at make the feet soft.
First option -- find a local pedicurist that can come to your mother's home and give her a full foot massage and pedicure.
Second option - give her one yourself.
Get a nice size plastic tub that both her feet can fit into -- dollar store usually has good size things just for this -- fill the container with hot/warm water with some nice smelling oils. Let her feet set in the water for a bit -- don't want the water to get cold.
Clean the cuticle of her toes and clip her toenails.
There are some foot scrubs out there you use to massage over her feet and ankles - this is really good to exfoliate the skin. Of course, rinse this off in your water after your done - be sure to get all the scrubbing granules off.
Then take some of that nice lotion and give her a nice long foot massage -- followed up with painting her toenails.
I know that I would love it -- I am sure she would also.