Learn Your Name In Morse Code Day 2020 is on Saturday, January 11, 2020: I'm learning morse code cw for ham radio.?
Saturday, January 11, 2020 is Learn Your Name In Morse Code Day 2020. Web Clip Art News Headlines Learn Your Name In Morse Code
Beepedy-beep-beep… Learn Your Title In Morse Code Day prepares you its individuals existence occasions where it’s utterly necessary that you have the ability to recite your title in Morse code.
Usually learning to decode what you hear is much harder that transmitting. So, it sounds like you are doing something right. The rest will come with pratice. If you hear da da di di dit. Di di di da dah and think 73, it wont be long before you think 73 and send da da di di dit. Di di di da dah
What are some good pranks for day camp staff?
WAYS TO REALLY ANNOY PEOPLE:
Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public places consisting entirely of "beep, beep beep-beep-beep
Glue Lego pieces together
Leave the photocopier set to reduce 200%, extra dark, a3 paper, 99 copies
Forget the pun line to a long joke, but assure them it was a real hoot
Do not add any inflection to the end of a sentence, and make the impression you will say something more at any moment
Holler random number when anybody is counting
Staple papers in the middle of the page
Produce a rental video consisting entirely of copy right warnings
Write the surprise ending on the first page of the library book
Honk and wave at strangers
ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE
only type in lowercase dont use punctuation
Repeat the following conversation a dozen times
"Do you hear that?"
"Never mind, it's gone now"
Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling as the read
Lie obviously about trivial things, such as the time of day
Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
Name your dog "Dog."
Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".
Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.
Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
Drum on every available surface.
Staple papers in the middle of the page.
Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
Set alarms for random times.
Honk and wave to strangers.
Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back.
At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"
Invite a lot of people to other people's parties.
"I was a camp counselor this summer and had a few pranks played on me. The best one was when someone knocked on my cabin door and ran. I stepped outside wearing my sneakers and bobbie socks to see who it was. When I stepped back inside, I was only wearing my bobbie socks!!! I opened the door and stepped onto a door mat covered with glue!!! Now my socks and sneakers were stuck!!! "
EDIT: No, I was never a camp councelor. That was on area51.
Ways To Annoy People
1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen. <
7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
12. Sniffle incessantly.
13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14. Name your dog "Dog." 15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
17. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".
19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.