Magic Circles Day 2020 is on Sunday, June 14, 2020: What is the best cream for under eye dark circles in India?
Sunday, June 14, 2020 is Magic Circles Day 2020. World Vegetarian Day and Magic Circles Day photo Natasha Lynn's ... Day and Magic Circles Day!
Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel is an effective product & its available in India...
Read its review on the link mentioned below
Dark Circles Natural Cure at Home
Home remedies for dark circles are considered to be the best healing method. It is natural way of curbing the dark blemishes under the eye which will not cause any harm to the skin.
1) Application of a thin sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, twice a day, relieves stress and cools down the eyes.
2) A mixture of almond oil and honey should be applied on the affected area every night before bedtime. You will see a remarkable improvement in two to three weeks.
3) Consume at least two to three liters of water on a daily basis. Water is a very essential remedy in this case and it flushes out the toxins present in the body.
4) Tea bags are known to be very effective in curing dark circles. A cold tea bag should be put on top of each eye for 10 to 15 minutes everyday.
5) Make a paste of fresh mint leaves and add a few drops of lime juice in it. Apply the mixture on the eyes and the dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes everyday and see the difference in two to three weeks.
6) Rose water is considered to be a natural coolant for the body and has been an old home remedy for generations. Apply two to three drops of rose water on a cotton ball and gently massage on the affected area of the eye for five to six minutes. You will see the result in two to three weeks. This method is considered to be one of the most effective cures for dark circles.
The dark circles treatment should be started as soon as possible to avoid it from increasing.
Dark Circles Diet
Eat a Healthy Diet and have Breakfast
A healthy diet for dark circles which is full of nutrients is the most essential thing in this case. If the body does not receive its daily intake of nutrients, it may create such problems and maybe worse in the future.
Some of the essential nutrients can be found in:
1) Fresh Fruits and vegetables
2) Green leafy vegetables
3) Cereal crops such as oats, barley, wheat and millets.
4) Fresh juices of fruits and vegetables.
A breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should be consumed before starting any kind of work.
Other Dark Circles Skin Care Treatments
1) Washing your face with water and a soft soap every hour is very important. It is very important that your skin stays fresh and cool all the time and free from any germs or bacteria.
2) Daily eight hours of sleep is very essential for the body and the eyes. It is very important that you sleep without being disturbed at all. This is not only good for the eyes but also for the body as you will not have any health problems in the future.
3) "Work less and relax more" should be your main motto if you wish to get rid of the dark circles as soon as possible. Stress and fatigue are two toxic enemies of a dark circle-free skin.
4) Exercising is also very important and should be added to your daily regime. If you remain healthy at all times, you will not encounter any health problems.
These suggestions are very instrumental for under eye treatment.
How many days do you need to see Disney World?
I would say you must likely need at least 4 days to get to all the parks, possibly more.
Magic Kingdom- I think you can get through this park in one day but if you want a more relaxed vacation I would spend up to 3 days looking around the park and enjoying the rides. If you are going in busy season I would say you need 2 days, if not then 1 should be ok.
MGM- Mgm is not a very big park my family can get through this park and be satisfied usually with only 1/2 of a day there. There are really only a few main attractions there such as the tower of terror and rockin roller coaster, also check out the new car show that is there it is amazing!!! (be there at least 45 minutes ahead of time, we were there 45 minutes ahead of time in the not so crowded time of the year and it was already packed!!! So busy season I would say an hour.) Even if you are going in busy season I would say you need no more than a day at MGM max.
Epcot- Epcot is the most exciting park next to the magic kingdom. I would say you need around 1-2 days to explore everything Epcot has to offer. If you are only interested in rides you could get by with only one day there. The rides are amazing make sure not to miss mission space!! The circle of countries is amazing. Don't miss on it. Don't miss out on the really fun Norway ride there.(it is kind of hidden from crowds!)
Animal Kingdom- Last year I went to Disney World and I was amazed on how much Animal Kingdom has grown! You need at least 1 full day at this park too really experience it. There is a new ride called Expedition Everest and don't miss out on it! It is amazing! Very very fuN!!! The animals are fun to see and don't miss out on the Safari! Dinosaur is also a very fun ride and if there is a long wait there are fun things to do while in the line.
So again I would say you need at least 4 days. If you want to go to all the water parks and theme parks I would say at least 6 days to get it all in. I would highly recommend the park Hopper. You can hop from one park to the other in very little time. If one park it too crowded(usually the magic kingdom!) then go to another one! I would recommend going in low season because it is a lot more fun and you do not have to wait nearly as long! Hope this helps!
Facebook magic circles?
It's called the Konami code, a bunch of sites use it as a hidden extra. FB is the most well known usage of this