National Family Bowling Day 2017 is on Wednesday, October 11, 2017: Good april fools day pranks and riddles?
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 is National Family Bowling Day 2017. Families across the country celebrate first-ever National Bowling ... On National Bowling Day,
here are some:
1. loosen the tops on the salt and pepper shakers, or anything else that you're going to use.
2. put clear plastic wrap in between the toilet bowl and the seat.
3. poke holes in all the straws
4. find really simple riddles that seem hard but are actually really easy, and tell them to all of you family. (if they don't get it then they'll feel very stupid, and i know, this one isn't very good)
5. Tape down the phone button on the mark's phone. When they pick up the receiver it will keep ringing. Call in the middle of the night and pound on the door yelling "Answer the phone!" Use this along with hidden alarm clocks and coordinate the time, such as 2:30 am and pound on the front door, back door and have the phone ringing as well as the hidden alarm clocks.
6. Here's a simple prank that is always good for some cheap laughs. Place an object on the floor where you know someone will bend over to pick it up. This object could be a book, an important looking envelope, a purse, etc. Position yourself nearby with some scraps of cloth that tear easily with a noisy rip. You can also use a strip of velcro to create the tearing sound. The prank is simple. Just wait until the mark bends over to pick up the object. As with many pranks, the timing is critical. At the precise moment that the mark bends over, rip the cloth. You'll be surprised at how many people reach around immediately checking for rips.
7. Fill some disposable cups about halfway with confetti (or paper, or whatever.) Turn off the ceiling fan. Gently lay the cups (on their sides) on top of each of the fan blades. Tape or rubber-band them in place. Wait for someone to turn on the fan!
8. This is an old trick, but it always works. Glue a quarter to the ground at the mall or on a busy sidewalk. Epoxy works the best, but takes some time to set up. Cover the coin with a traffic cone, plant, or other object while the glue cures. Once it's ready position yourself to enjoy the spectacle of suckers trying to pick up the money. You will notice different styles, i.e. the cool and casual pick-up, the frantic and deliberate attempt, the half-hearted try, etc.
9. This is a trick you can pull with the sprayers that are on sinks on pull-out hoses. Put a rubber band or piece of tape around the lever so that it's locked the "on" position. Aim it towards where you're standing, to where you want it to hit the victim. The next person to turn the water on will get sprayed.
10. This is an oldie but is still always good for a laugh. Un-tuck the bed sheet at the foot of the bed. Pull it up about a third of the way towards the head of the bed and tuck it back in. When the mark slides into bed he won't be able to stretch his legs out, sort of like he jumped into a baby's bed.
11. Here's an obnoxious little prank known as "the sneeze". It's always good for a cheap laugh and it's harmless. Cup some water in your hand. Now sneak up behind your victim and sneeze loudly. At the same instant splash water on the victim's neck. They will be disgusted to think that you slobbered all over them in such an uncouth manner.
12. Take a harboiled egg with you to the supermarket. Then switch that egg with an egg from a carton in the supermarket fridge.
13. Play with your food; to add effect, act like it's a special performance for the people at the next table.
14. Call a random number and tell him you are calling from the local video store. Tell him his video rental "Girls Gone Wild" is overdue and needs to be returned ASAP!
15. Call a random number or a number of someone you know (works best if it's a guy) and say something like this: "Hi, this is Victoria from Victoria's Secret, and we wanted to let you know about our sale, so make sure you bring in all your coupons because if you bring in all of them you get a free bra!"
16. Gather up a group of friends for this one. One after another you and your friends call the victim and ask him if Ronald is there (or some other creative name). Everytime he says, "No you have the wrong number" another friend calls back asking for the same name. After the victim gets really annoyed, you then call him and tell him that you are Ronald and ask him if anyone has been calling for you.
17. Take some nail polish and coat a bar of soap with it. Let it dry. Then put it in the bathroom shower. When your victim tries to use it, he or she will go nuts trying to get it to lather up.
18. Heated Butter?: For a great joke, you'll need some butter, a plate, some salt! Tell your poor victim that you saw on the Discovery Channel that butter gets hot when you put salt on it. Put some butter on a plate and put salt on it. Put your hand over the butter and pretend you feel the heat. Tell them to put their hand over it, and ask them if they can feel the heat. Then... SLAM!!! Swiftly, slam your hand on top of their's so their hand gets squished in the butter and salt. The satisfaction is seeing the look of horror on their face as they're looking at their hand!
19. Car Troubles: Put a balloon on the tail pipe of an car (make sure the car isn't started), when the person starts the car, they will hear a POP and assume the tire had blown out.
20. Soda Surprise: Ok this one is simple - get two cans of soda out of the refrigerator, shake one up and hand that one to your friend. You take the non-shooken up one and drink some so it doesn't seem suspicious. When your friend opens their's, it will splatter all over them if you shake it up enough!
21. Lemon Surprise: Put lemon juice in someone's water and when they take a drink of it, it will taste very sour and nasty!!!
Washington dc fun for me and family?
- The national zoo is interesting in Rock Creek Park and Arlington Cemetery is nice
- Georgetown M St and Wisconsin Ave is fun to walk around and has great restaurants and stores.
- The Washington Kastles are a coed tennis team with Venus and Serena Williams
- DC United and Nationals games are very different but fun experiences
- If you're more outdoorsy visit Rock Creek Park or take a walking tour of Old Town Alexandria or Mount Vernon.
- If you like the water you can rent a paddle boat, row boat, canoe and go out on the Potomac.
- If you like to bike go cycling along the C&O canal.
- If you've never been to the Capitol you can meet with your Congressman/Senator (just walk into his office) and he'll give you a pass to see the House or Senate in action.
- Go to Ben's Chili Bowl on U St for some sweet chili dogs or if you're 21 go to the German House on H street for some sweet litres of beer.
- if you like theatre get tickets to a show at the Kennedy Center or Wolf Trap
Anybody been campin at the Grand National Smokey Mountain Park Lately?
hi there,this one reads pretty good!..
Smokey Mountain Park.
Foxwood Family Campground: An Enchanting Natural Oasis
If you like the idea of taking your family to a mountainside retreat, consider booking a week at Foxwood family campground. This scenic retreat is located in the lovely Pocono Mountains of North Eastern Pennsylvania. Therefore, while Foxwood Family Campground gives the impression of being far from neighborhood noise, it is close enough to city life to make it quite convenient for travelers.
One of the advantages of staying at Foxwood family campground is that it is close to a number of intriguing attractions. For instance, if you enjoy seeing how objects are made, you might want to tour the nearby candy and candle factories. Teenagers will enjoy the dances at Shawnee, bowling, roller skating, and ice skating. Meanwhile, their parents might want to explore Marshall�s Creek Flea Market, the Pocono International Raceway, or a variety of fascinating museums. Other attractions include horseback riding, golf courses, go carts, and county fairs. In other words, no matter what your favorite leisure activity might be, chances are you will find it nearby.
Foxwood family campground also boasts an incredible list of campsite activities. This can be particularly important if you intend to spend the vast majority of your time on site. For instance, in April, you can take part in a bingo marathon weekend. In May, you can take advantage of mini casino games such as Texas Hold�Em, Roulette, 21, and slots. Memorial Day at Foxwood family campground is celebrated with such activities as karaoke and an ice cream social.
In June, you can celebrate summer with your fellow campers by taking part in an Italian feast weekend. In addition to sampling Italian cuisine, you can spend your time making Italian-themed arts and crafts. Fourth of July means parade time at the campgrounds. Your children can participate in a fun-filled day decorating their bikes, golf carts, and strollers. They can also enjoy such activities as horseshoes and hayrides. August means a return to disco, as Foxwood family campground celebrates the decade when disco was king�the �70s. Campers are encouraged to dress in their favorite �70s clothes in a retro event that is truly memorable.
You might call September �family month� at Foxwood. That�s because there are plenty of activities then that are suitable for the entire family. These include a special grandparents� weekend�a children�s talent contest�and an adult �Gong Show.� September is also the month for Foxwood�s yearly pig roast.
If you�re interested in a campsite that is truly family-oriented, Foxwood is the place to be. It�s a campground that promotes family togetherness with activities that suit a variety of interests. Once you�ve visited Foxwood, you might want to return again and again.
have a good time...