National Cupcake Day 2022 is on Thursday, February 24, 2022: Do you know Today is NaTional Lemon Cupcake Day?
Thursday, February 24, 2022 is National Cupcake Day 2022. Gift Cookie: National cupcake day with GIFT COOKIE! until national cupcake day
don't tease me......please me.....
Interesting facts on cupcakes?
1. Most people think the term “cupcake” comes from idea that a cupcake looks like a cake cooked in a cup. However, the truth is that cupcakes are so named because this was a snack that could be stored inside a protective athletic cup during baseball games. Abner Doubleday himself may have been the first to tuck a cake there, and he was known to reach down for a nibble of his “cup cake” even while running the bases.
2. December 15th is known as national cupcake day.
3. Suzanne Rutland claims to have eaten over 50,000 Hostess cupcakes and even founded a Hostess Cup Cake Club. This iconic cupcake has been around since 1919, but became hugely popular with the addition of a creamy filling in 1950.
4. If giant cupcakes are imposters, then the World’s Smallest Cupcake is a sure winner. Baked in Great Britain in celebration of National Cupcake Week, this mini-mini measured 1.5 centimeters high and 3 centimeters wide.
5. 29 cupcakes in 30 seconds is the record for eating the little treats.
6. Cupcakes (and other baked goodies) are banned in New York City’s schools as a way of curtailing rising obesity rates.
7. 1 cupcake without frosting averages about 130 calories. Low fat varieties have also come out so that we can enjoy the tasty delight not worrying about our fat intake.
8. Cupcakes can come in many varieties. Some cupcakes can contain fruit like banana and blueberry cupcakes. Some contain vegetables like carrot cupcakes. Some can contain cheese, butter or chocolate.
9. Mini cupcakes usually take 5-7 minutes less than medium-size cupcakes and large cupcakes usually take 5-10 minutes more.
10. Several attempts have been made to create the World’s Largest Cupcake. However, by definition, these would indeed just be large cakes iced together mimicking the classic fluted shape of the true small stature of a cupcake. The current holder of the record: GourmetGiftBaskets.com for their 1224-lb., 2 million calorie creation baked on August 15, 2009.
I need some ideas for a non American holiday?
Spanish Holiday - day of the dead
oh yeah, today was national cupcake day.
not sure if the links @ the bottom will help... GOOD LUCK