Iced Tea Day 2021 is on Thursday, June 10, 2021: Poll:Lemonade or Iced tea?
Thursday, June 10, 2021 is Iced Tea Day 2021. Starbucks® Iced Tea Lightly Sweetened & Hand Shaken Enjoy A Iced Passion Tea Today
Not just is Iced Tea refreshing on the hot summer’s day, it is also got a bit of great health advantages and you will find many different flavours to savor. Iced Tea Day is a superb excuse to savor this refreshing beverage! Never be afraid to include some lemon or sugar to taste, or perhaps ginger root to assist an aching throat.
Iced tea, all day, every day! :D
how to make 2 liters of iced tea?
I make iced tea almost every day. I would suggest getting the family sized or "iced tea" tea bags. They're about four times the size of a regular tea bag to save your some time. If all you have is normal tea bags, those work just fine. Here's the recipe for two liters:
- 2 family sized, or 8 normal tea bags
- 1 liter boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 4 cups ice cubes or cold water
Bring water to a boil. Add tea bags and let steep for 2 to 10 minutes depending on desired strength. If you want sweet tea, add sugar while water is still hot and stir until dissolved. In a 2 liter container, add ice cubes or cold water. Pour tea over ice and stir.
how to make iced tea?
I live in the South (NC) and we Iced Tea is our drink of choice.
Us oldies use Luzianne Tea (I use Decaf so I can drink the iced team all day long). You can make many variations of the tea by buying different flavored tea bags .....but i will give you the only tea we like here at home -- and it is sweet and the best
1) 5 tea bags of Luzianne Tea (Decaf) for a jug -
2) place tea bags in a tea pot and pour boiling water over them - enough water to cover plus a bit more. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
3) pour the tea into the jug and add FRESH water. IF YOU WANT UNSWEETENED TEA, STOP HERE. Put in fridge and enjoy. We sometimes add sliced lemon (when we serve it) or mint leaves from the garden.
4) For SWEET Tea (our preferred): While the tea is doing it's thing in the tea pot make a 'simple syrup' (1 cup of sugar to 1 cup of water - boil until sugar dissolves)
5) After you add the tea to the jug, add the simple syrup and fresh water.
note: we sometimes, for color, make the same with raspberry tea