Bat Appreciation Day 2019 is on Wednesday, April 17, 2019: reached the end of my rope. mature answers only please.?
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 is Bat Appreciation Day 2019. Radio Sticker of the Day: Bat Appreciation Day Bat Appreciation Day
On Bat Appreciation Day, take a moment to consider the humble bat. Bats are mystical, enigmatic creatures which are all around us, though we may not know them. Some types are as small as a thumb, and yet can flying hundreds of miles over land and sea to migrate each year. Bats browse the dark areas they reside in making use of echolocation, and they're also responsible for keeping lots of vermins at bay, featuring mosquitos.
Sadly, several bat species are encountering extinction, because of many factors, consisting of overseas wind farms and loss of their environments. On Bat Appreciation Day, why not take the time to get more information regarding this remarkable animals, and exactly how you can aid in their preservation. Numerous zoos feature a nighttime house where you can see bats up close and individual, so it's also an excellent reason for a family day out at the zoo.
I can relate to your pain. The good news is that you're at a key turning point in your life and ready for massive change.
Here's what I would do...
1. Spend an hour or longer if you need it to fill yourself up with GRATITUDE and APPRECIATION.
Write it down in present tense like this "I'm so happy and grateful now that..."
Write down everything you're grateful for in your life, no matter how small, and how that makes you feel compared to not having it.
e.g. I'm so happy and grateful now that I have a roof over my head and somewhere to sleep in safety at night.
This will shift your focus onto the best in your life right now and open up your mind to creative channels of thought, which is where the solutions will come to you.
2. Write down a list of everything that you WANT in your life.
Imagine you could wave a magic wand to make your life absolutely perfect.
What would it be like?
What would be doing?
Who would you be with?
What kind of career or business would you have?
A key point here is to let your mind dream - focus on what you want, not what you think you can get
Write it down so that you form a clear, mental picture of the life you want to create for yourself.
Use what you don't want as contrast to help you determine what you want, but focus on what you want.
3. Write down 20 ideas as to how you can move closer to your goal.
Make yourself write down 20 ideas. It's the last 5 that are usually the best ones.
4. ACT NOW on your top idea.
Pick the idea which feels best to you and act on it right now.
5. Repeat the "20 idea method" every day until you achieve your goal.
This will unleash your creativity and keep you focused.
6. Contemplate your VISION of what you want every day, as often as you can.
Visualize yourself as already having achieved it and how you feel having achieved it.
Give thanks that it's already yours and on its way to you.
7. Keep away from or limit negative (dis-empowering) influences, e.g. news, radio, TV, unsupportive friends, etc.Negative influences drain your energy. Instead, spend time with those that empower, inspire and nourish you.
8. Study an inspirational and uplifting book every day for at least 30 mins, e.g. Think and Grow Rich, The Magic of Thinking Big, The Science of Getting Rich, Unlimited Power, etc.
9. Keep a daily success log and write down your specific successes every day, no matter how big or small. Celebrate every success. This is vital to bridling your self-confidence and a great reference for the low days where you can show yourself that you're successful.
9. Listen to personal growth audios instead of CDs or the radio. This will fill your consciousness with inspirational and uplifting, mind-expanding information that will help you grow, think and act more effectively..
10. The 30 Day Rule - It takes 30 consecutive days to change a belief or form a new habit. So make sure you use your will-power to do these things for 30 days straight to get maximum, permanent impact.
KEEP GOING - NEVER QUIT - CHANGE STRATEGY UNTIL YOU HIT YOUR GOAL.
What would this song title be?
A Day in My Life
Camazotz: The Appreciation and Discussion.?
Have you read the posts here? Most of these people have no idea what you're talking about.
Vampiric beings were thought to exist all over the world, as far back as we have written records. In Mesopotamia they were thought to be spirits called ekimmu, lili, lilu, and lilitu, among other names. In ancient Egypt, the goddess Sekhmet was said to have slaughtered humans and drunk their blood, wading in so much blood that her dress was soaked red. She had to be tricked into drinking red-colored beer or pomegranate wine, so she'd sleep off her blood-lust.
In Greece they had legends of lamiae, serpent-women or ghost-women who drank the blood of men. They had stories of other blood-drinking monsters, as well. There are several records of "upir" or related words being use in Eastern Europe well before the discovery of America.
Myths and legends of vampiric beings are far older that the story of Vlad Tepes or the cult of Camazotz. Mayan deities were related to different animals. Camazotz was a god of darkness related to a Central American vampire bat, but he wasn't the only one who took blood sacrifices
p.s. - Are you still bored?